Brands I’ve worked with
In this initial phase, we'll focus on establishing a strong understanding of your vision, goals, and expectations to ensure a harmonious collaboration.
- Establish rapport, gather insights for mutual understanding
- Build shared vision that aligns goals
- Assess compatibility for effective collaboration
Developing a comprehensive strategy involves meticulous analysis of user needs, market trends, and design objectives, laying the groundwork for an effective UX solution.
- Research user needs, behaviors, and pain points
- Analyze trends, competitors, industry standards
- Define clear objectives and craft detailed user personas
Leveraging insights from the strategy phase, we'll dive into creative ideation and iterative design, crafting user-centered experiences that seamlessly blend aesthetics and functionality.
- Generate diverse design concepts to explore possibilities
- Prototype and iterate, integrating valuable feedback
- Seamlessly blend captivating aesthetics with optimal usability
With a refined and user-tested design in hand, the project enters the final stage of execution, where the meticulously crafted UX comes to life, ready to make a meaningful impact.
- Develop final high-fidelity prototypes for visualizing end product
- Test and validate with real users to refine experience
- Collaborate closely with devs for a smooth implementation process
Truly a UX guru of high class. He is a very reliable team member and the best collaborator to work on a project with.
Have a question you don't have an answer to? Louis' has all the answers. Overloaded and feeling burnt out? Louis is right there to assist with a smile on his face and open arms. Need insight and an out of the box thinker to tackle a difficult problem? Louis has the solutions you need! Could not ask for a better professional resource and comrade. Hot tip: Hire Louis like, yesterday. You will not regret it.
It speaks volumes about what drives a person to learn, challenge, acquire new skills, ask questions, and develop oneself. Not just as a professional or a subject matter expert but as a fully formed, well-rounded human being. That’s my impression of Louis. He’s not content with what he already knows (which is quite a lot) but is always striving for a more thorough understanding of every aspect of the advertising business. These are some reasons I’d love to work with him again and recommend him to anyone.